OoM 025: Becoming the Dad Your Kids Need You To Be With Larry Hagner
If you’re a father, being a good dad is something you strive to be. But, when reality hits, we, as men, find it more difficult that we thought it would be.
You have clear and ambitious goals, for your business, your finances, and your health but can the same thing be said about your goals for fatherhood.
Today my guest shares how to develop the skills to become a good father, emotionally connect with our children, and how you can finally create and achieve successful goals for your family.
Meet Larry Hagner
Larry Hagner is an author, speaker, coach, podcaster, and founder of the Good Dad Project.
The Good Dad Project is dedicated to helping men become the best version of themselves so they can show up big for their kids.
Larry grew up in a fatherless environment for most of his life and when he became a father himself 9 years ago he had no idea what to do. All he knew is that he didn’t want to fail. He dove into self improvement, he worked with coaches and mentors, and created the Good Dad Project to help other men with their struggles.
Larry has recently published a book called “The Dad’s Edge: 9 Simple Ways to Unlimited Patience, Improved Relationships, and Positive Lasting Memories.” He has also created an online course called: “The Dad’s Edge: 6 Simple Strategies to Empowering your Journey as a Dad.”
Larry is a father of 3 boys: (Ethan 9, Mason 7, and Lawson 1). He enjoys spending time with his family in any capacity and truly wants to make a difference in the lives of other Dads.
What You’ll Be Learning
- How a man can overcome his past
- How to become aware of your shortcomings as a father, husband, business owner, etc.
- How to develop the skills to be a good father
- How to prepare for being with your family after a long day at work
- How to create solid, actionable goals for your family
- How to create boundaries between work and life
- How to emotionally connect with your children
- How to handle discipline with your children
- The NUMBER 1 weakness we, as men, need to work on
Connect with Larry Hagner
- Website: www.gooddadproject.com
- Facebook: The Good Dad Project
- Twitter: @gooddadprojct
- Online Course: The Dads Edge: 6 Strategies to Empower Your Journey