OoM 071: Sleep Done Right with Ted Ryce
If you’re anything like the way I used to be, you subscribe to the theory of, “I’ll sleep when I’m dead.” But, as I get older and I continue to focus on improving all aspects of my life, I can see and feel how critical the proper amount and quality of my sleep is.
Today, I talk with Ted Ryce, the first repeat guest on the Order of Man Podcast, about the importance of sleep, what it means to equip your “sleep cave,” and three critial factors in getting the best sleep possible.
Ted Ryce is a personal trainer, peak performance coach and podcaster and has overcome a tremendous amount in his quest to live a legendary life.
Ted has worked with Fortune 500 CEOs, busy professionals and celebrities, including Richard Branson, Ricky Martin and Robert Downey Jr. He helps his clients develop and stick with high-performance habits that help them manage stress and adversity and lead more successful lives.
His philosophy is that being a high-performance person – one who chases and achieves their biggest goals -isn’t a luxury, it’s a necessity to survive and thrive in the modern world.
He has spent the last 16 years experimenting with exercise, nutrition, supplementation, and methods for what works and what doesn’t.
A good friend of mine, I can tell you that Ted has a passion for helping men build muscle, lose fat, develop more confidence, and go after what they want in life.
Show Highlights and What You’ll Learn
- Why sleep is so important for men
- How sleep helps optimizes testostorone levels
- Three critical factors to getting the best sleep possible
- The damaging effects of blue light
- How much is the right amount of sleep
- What it means to equip your “sleep cave”
- The importance of a “sleep ritual”
- How to shut your mind off at night
LINKS AND RESOURCES MENTIONED
Connect with Ted Ryce
- Website: www.legendarylifepodcast.com
- Website: www.legendarylifepodcast.com/coaching
- Twitter: Legendary Life