In this week’s FRIDAY FIELD NOTES, Ryan Michler discusses a pragmatic guide to gratitude, giving five reasons why we should be grateful, and five practical steps you can implement in order to have more gratitude in your life. Hit Ryan up on Instagram at @ryanmichler and share what’s working in your life.
5 reasons to be grateful
- Being grateful makes you a more likable person.
- Being grateful makes you more trustworthy.
- Being grateful makes you happier.
- Being grateful makes you less desperate.
- Being grateful creates more opportunities for you.
5 ways to implement gratitude
- Say thank you, be kind, be polite.
- Give compliments.
- Take advantage of your blessings.
- When things go wrong, look for the good.
- Use your resources to help others.
Get more information on the Iron Council brotherhood.
Battle planners are back in stock. Pick yours up today.
Order Ryan’s new book, The Masculinity Manifesto.
Want maximum health, wealth, relationships, and abundance in your life? Sign up for our free course, 30 Days to Battle Ready
Download the NEW Order of Man Twelve-Week Battle Planner App and maximize your week.
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Join the Order of Man Facebook group
Please leave us a rating and review
Support the Order of Man mission by picking up merchandise in our store