In this week’s FRIDAY FIELD NOTES, Ryan Michler discusses the concept of quitting, and prompting FIVE unique questions to ask yourself in order to determine whether or not it’s right to leave what you’re deciding to quit. Hit Ryan up on Instagram at @ryanmichler and share what’s working in your life.
5 questions to ask yourself before you quit
- Is my feeling towards this thing temporary or sustained?
- What does my gut, heart, soul, and/or instinct tell me?
- Is there something that I can do to make this situation better?
- What is it that I really don’t like about the circumstances, and can I search deeper?
- Is the grass truly greener on the other side?
Get more information on the Iron Council brotherhood.
Battle planners are back in stock. Pick yours up today.
Order Ryan’s new book, The Masculinity Manifesto.
Want maximum health, wealth, relationships, and abundance in your life? Sign up for our free course, 30 Days to Battle Ready
Download the NEW Order of Man Twelve-Week Battle Planner App and maximize your week.
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Join the Order of Man Facebook group
Please leave us a rating and review
Support the Order of Man mission by picking up merchandise in our store