Every single one of us is looking for more out of life. If you’re not, you probably need to get that figured out. That said, it’s difficult to see beyond the reality you’ve set for yourself.
My guest today, Aubrey Marcus, Founder and CEO of Onnit, joins me to talk about how you can uncover your mission, train the essential skills, overcome the resistance, and go for your win.
“Fulfillment is the active process of doing your very best.” Tweet That— Aubrey Marcus
Aubrey Marcus is the Founder and CEO of Onnit, a nutritional supplements brand based on a holistic health philosophy he calls Total Human Optimization. Since 2010 he has grown his business into an industry leader, with over 250 products ranging from peak performance supplements to foods, fitness equipment, and apparel.
Aubrey has a degree in philosophy and classical civilization and has a background in brand development and eCommerce.
Inspired by his lifelong experience as a multisport athlete — as well as his background in ancient philosophy — his goal was to create a company that empowered customers to achieve their fullest human potential.
And, if that’s not enough, he is also the host of two celebrated podcasts: Total Human Optimization and the Aubrey Marcus Podcast.
- How to find fulfillment in your life
- Why you should focus on the process rather than the results
- How to know whether you’re doing your best or not
- The concept of Lakota’s Hoka Hey – “Today is a good day to die.”
- The key essential skills each man must develop
- How to train the muscle of ‘choosing’
- How to overcome restistance
- What separates those that crumble and those that drive forward
- The strength that comes in silence
“The resistance we face is equal to ALMOST our very best effort.” Tweet That— Aubrey Marcus
- Go For Your Win Course – A 15 week online course based on a never before released 30,000 word manuscript – written and taught exclusively by Aubrey Marcus. This course is designed to help you discover your life’s mission, train essential skills, and overcome resistance.
- The War of Art by Stephen Pressfield
The Iron Council
The Iron Council is an elite group of men from all walks of life. But, the common characteristic in every member is the willingness to TAKE ACTION in order to improve their lives.
If you’re looking for a group of feel-good conversations about how to improve your life, this is NOT it. We’re fast-paced, in your face, and all collection of men willing to show you a little tough love.
That’s what you need to wake you from the slump you’ve been in. That’s what you need to take your life to the next level.
When you become a member of The Iron Council, you literally become part of a brotherhood of men working to pull each other up. You’ll gain access to the insights and ideas of some of the world’s most successful men. You’ll have the opportunity to learn what they know, how they implement it in their lives, and what to avoid.
Whether you’re reading books and building your mind or making sure everything is where it’s supposed to be when running or working out, having the right tools is critical. Enter Sheath Underwear.
Sheath Underwear was founded and, more importantly, created by a two-time Iraqi Combat veteran so you they’ve addressed the issue with what happens to your manhood when you’re working out in the heat.
Specifically, Sheath Underwear has a pouch designed to keep everything in place so you’re not adjusting when you should be focused on something else.
I’m not going to explain it all because, frankly, you get the idea.
“Pressure makes the diamond, dragons make the heros, and demons make the angels.” Tweet That— Aubrey Marcus
Connect with Aubrey Marcus
- Website: www.aubreymarcus.com
- Website: www.goforyourwin.com
- Facebook: Aubrey Marcus
- Instagram: Aubrey Marcus
- Twitter: Aubrey Marcus