Somewhere, at some point you’ve hit rock bottom. I know I certainly have. For me, it was 7 years ago when my wife and I decided to call it quits. Fortunately, I hit it hard enough and fast enough I was able to do something about it and save our marriage.
Today, I talk with my friend and New York Times Best-Selling Author, Ryan Blair, about hitting rock bottom, how to dig yourself out of it, and become a rock star.
“Be a good teacher and an even better student.” Tweet That— Ryan Blair
Show Highlights and What You’ll Learn
- What it means to be a “rock star”
- How to build an incredibly powerful network
- How to reach out to potential mentors
- How to develop more focus
- The power of creating systems
- How to identify and eliminate excuses
- How to harness the power of your weaknesses
“I chose to create my own rules and own beliefs and not subscribe to anyone else’s.” Tweet That— Ryan Blair
LINKS AND RESOURCES MENTIONED
“When you have a purpose, a lot of things get a lot better.” Tweet That— Ryan Blair