In this week’s FRIDAY FIELD NOTES, Ryan Michler discusses SIX things to look for when building a brotherhood to support your success and SIX strategies for finding your brotherhood. Hit Ryan up on Instagram at @ryanmichler and share what’s working in your life.
What to look for in your Band of Brothers
- Someone you can trust
- Someone you are comfortable talking with
- Someone you can be accountable to
- Someone you can serve
- Someone who can push you
- Someone who can serve you
Where to find your Band of Brothers
- Go where the good guys are
- Never do alone what you could do with someone else
- Organize events
- Express gratitude
- Have a plan for consistent communication
- Focus on the activity, not the “relationship-building”
Get more information on the Iron Council brotherhood.
Battle planners are back in stock. Pick yours up today.
Order Ryan’s new book, The Masculinity Manifesto.
Want maximum health, wealth, relationships, and abundance in your life? Sign up for our free course, 30 Days to Battle Ready
Download the NEW Order of Man Twelve-Week Battle Planner App and maximize your week.
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Join the Order of Man Facebook group
Please leave us a rating and review
Support the Order of Man mission by picking up merchandise in our store