In this week’s FRIDAY FIELD NOTES, Ryan Michler discusses FIVE tips to help ensure that you are not betraying yourself and honoring your commitment to others. Hit Ryan up on Instagram at @ryanmichler and share what’s working in your life.
Signs of Self-Betrayal
- If you are never completing projects that you committed to
- If you recognize a lack of trust from other people
- Having feelings of inferiority, anxiety, and depression
- Lack of fulfillment, satisfaction, and pride in your life
Tips to Overcome Self-Betrayal
- Know what you want and what you don’t want
- Set healthy boundaries
- Don’t overcommit
- Learn to say no with tact
- When you go, go all in
Get more information on the Iron Council brotherhood.
Battle planners are back in stock. Pick yours up today.
Order Ryan’s new book, The Masculinity Manifesto.
Want maximum health, wealth, relationships, and abundance in your life? Sign up for our free course, 30 Days to Battle Ready
Download the NEW Order of Man Twelve-Week Battle Planner App and maximize your week.
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Join the Order of Man Facebook group
Please leave us a rating and review
Support the Order of Man mission by picking up merchandise in our store