When men let me know what they’re struggling with most in life right now, the number one answer I receive comes down to being more confident.
How do I build confidence in myself? How can I be more confident in my life? How can I build confidence with women? How can I be more confident in my career?
My guest today, David De Las Morenas with How to Beast, shares how you can build your confidence, how do reduce stress and anxiety in your life, and how you can be the cool, calm, and collected man you’ve always wanted to be.
“Lifting weights, eating better, and sleeping better will have vast positive benefits in your life.” Tweet That— David De Las Morenas
Meet David De Las Morenas
Men, I’m excited to introduce you to my guest today, David de las Morenas. He is the creator of HowToBeast.com and an Amazon #1 bestselling author.
David is known for his writing on building muscle and building confidence. He works as a personal trainer on the side and is passionate about seeking growth in his own life and helping other guys take their self-esteem and their lives to the next level.
Between his highly-ranked podcast, Beastly Gentleman, his book writing, and his personal training business, David has managed to write another book which he talks about with us today, Calm, Cool, and Collected.
You can find David at HowToBeast.com or check out his podcast at BeastlyGentleman.com
“To build habits, always take the smallest step necessary to develop that habit.” Tweet That— David De Las Morenas
What You’ll Be Learning
- How to build more confidence
- Where to start on your confidence journey
- How to find motivation in your life
- How to identify your core values
- How to stick to your resolutions for the rest of your life
- The first step to successfully building habits
- How and why you should consider meditation
- How to reduce stress and anxiety in your life
“Until someone is ready to change and really wants it, it’s going to be tough for them to do so.” Tweet That— David De Las Morenas
Process for Identifying Your Values
- Brainstorm Values (Steve Pavlina Values).
- Ask yourself, “Are these things I currently value or I think I should value?” Choose 3-4 values that really resonate with you.
- Ask yourself how you can program your identified values into your life
GUIDED MEDITATION LINK
“Unhappiness, stress, and anxiety always come as a result of fighting against your current reality.” Tweet That— David De Las Morenas
Connect with David De Las Morenas
- Website: www.HowToBeast.com
- Twitter: David De Las Morenas
- Facebook: How to Beast
Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | RSS