I think we can all agree that dating isn’t what it used to be even 20 years ago. With the rise of hook-up culture, extreme feminism, woke ideology, and a general increase in degeneracy today, it can feel impossible at times to find the right woman, let alone start a relationship with her.
My guest today is David Meessen, a dating coach for men, who has helped hundreds of men overcome confidence issues, improve communication, and attract high-value women. Today, David and I talk about the rise in resentment towards women (and how that doesn’t help your cause), why your intent is more important than your tactics when approaching women, how to become verbally agile, showing proof of who you are over your promises, why needs not being met is the single greatest factor in emotional insecurity, and whether it’s better to win over her brain or her heart.
“Most men care a little bit too much, where it hinders their own self-expression.” Tweet That— David Meessen
My guest today is David Meessen. He is a dating coach for men but I hesitate to even use that phrase because it has such a negative connotation and so many of us have outgrown the “pick-up artist” tactics that so many dating coaches spew.
David is different. You’re going to hear it in this podcast and you’re going to see, if you watch his videos, that his approach to connecting with women and creating a lot of options isn’t about saying just the right thing or having that one pick-up line that won’t fail. It’s about connection. And, he believes, it’s about how you view and treat yourself. He’s got clients all over the world and his philosophical approach to dating for a good time or a life-long relationship is what separates him from the rest. You’ll hear what I mean.
“You ned to meet a lot of people before you find someone that you are compatible with for life.” Tweet That— David Meessen
- Why dating has gotten MORE difficult
- Why are many guys afraid to approach beautiful women?
- Most men care too much and hinder their own self-expression
- You can’t just talk to the best looking women
- Dating advice for introverts
- The scientific difference between introverts and extroverts
- We need to be diligent and patient when choosing our partner
- You have to be able to disagree with attractive women
- The importance of finding someone who is aligned with your most important values
- Knowing when it is better to separate
- Some women want a kiss on the first date
- Men need to communicate their personality effectively on the first date
- Determine incompatibility as quickly as possible
- Dating is not a “negotiation”
Twelve-Week Battle Planner
Gents, great news! The Twelve-Week Battle Planner is back in stock! We’ve had the store closed for the last several months but with a new shipment of planners I received on Sunday, we’re back open.
If you’re looking for a powerful strategy for grabbing life by the balls, check out the Twelve-Week Battle Planner that we’ve honed and refined over the last 8 years. It focuses on one quarter at a time (short enough to keep you interested and engaged, long enough to start moving the needle) and we focus on 4 key areas of life to maximize your daily, weekly, and monthly goals.
Check it out at www.orderofman.com/TWBP. And, if you just need an insert for the next quarter, we’ve got those too.
Join us now at www.orderofman.com/ironcouncil.
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Connect with Ryan on Instagram and Twitter
Join the Order of Man Facebook group
Please leave us a rating and review
Support the Order of Man mission by picking up merchandise in our store
Connect with David Meessen