Why do some men seem to effortlessly build wealth while others struggle to make ends meet? I would suggest that a large part has to do with our mental programming around building and accumulating money. My guest, Austin Netzley, would agree. He is here to share the ins and outs of creating the right mindset and vision for wealth in your life.
Meet Austin Netzley
Austin Netzley is a former athlete turned engineer, investor, entrepreneur and now author of the 27-time #1 bestseller Make Money, Live Wealthy. He is the founder of several businesses including ONE Pursuit Investments and ONE Press Publishing, as well as the host of the YoPro Wealth blog & podcast.
Austin started out in the ‘real world’ with $81,000 of debt and a middle class mindset, but quickly moved forward to obtain financial freedom within a few years. At the age of 27, Austin ‘retired’ from corporate America to travel the world and scale his automated stock trading business while also doing what he is most passionate about: helping others take their money and their mindset to the next level.
Through the YoPro Wealth podcast, Austin has interviewed 75 successful entrepreneurs. He has distilled their stories, failures, success and advice into 10 simple steps towards true wealth in his book titled, Make Money, Live Wealthy.
You can lean more about Austin and his projects at www.austinnetzley.com.
“Thoughts create feelings, which create actions, which create results” Tweet That— Austin Netzley
What You’ll Learn
- How to create the right mindset for creating wealth
- How reading books can change your world
- How to recognize opportunities for creating wealth
- How to change your thoughts about fear
- How to become unstoppable in your beliefs
- The two most important characteristics of successful people
- Myths and truths about money
- Stone Fox by John Reynolds Gardiner
- The Art of Racing the Rain by Garth Stein
- The Book Thief by Markus Zusak
- Think and Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill
- How to Win Friends and Influence People by Dale Carnegie
- Rich Dad, Poor Dad by Robert Kiyosaki
- The One Thing by Gary Keller
- Make Money, Live Wealthy by Austin Netzley
“If you want to change your life, change your environment.” Tweet That— Austin Netzley
Myths about Money and Wealth
- “Someone stole my idea.”
- “I’m just not as smart as you.”
- Join Order of Man facebook page.
- Find someone you look up to and implement one thing you admire.
Connect with Austin
- Website: www.austinnetzley.com
- Book: www.makemoneylivewealthy.com
- Podcast: www.yoprowealth.com
- Twitter: @AustinNetzley