It’s that time of year again where we start thinking about what we want to accomplish in 2016. Among others, I’m sure you’ve set some financial goals this year.
My guest and friend, Mr. Joe Saul-Sehy talks with us about why you should consider saving 50% of your income.
I know what you’re thinking because I thought it was ridiculous too when I first heard it but Joe is going to teach us the systems we’ll need, how to make more money, how to spend less, and how you can take control of your money this year.
“I’m spending money that’s not mine on stuff I don’t need to impress people I don’t like.” Tweet That— Joe Saul-Sehy
Meet Joe Saul-Sehy
I’m stoked to be able to introduce my friend, Joe Saul-Sehy. He has been instrumental in helping me set up this podcast and I’ve always appreciated his help and friendship.
Joe is a former financial advisor ( for 16 years) and represented a Fortune 500 company in the media. He was the “Money Man” at Detroit television WXYZ-TV.
He’s appeared in Child, Bride and Best Life magazines, the Los Angeles Times, Chicago Sun-Times, Detroit News and Baltimore Sun newspapers. He’s also appeared online in more than 200 different places, including CNBC.com and WSJ.com.
If that isn’t enough, Joe is the the co-host of the popular financial podcast, Stacking Benjamins which has been earned him a Plutus Award as “The Best Personal Finance Podcast.”
“A great life comes down to great systems.” Tweet That— Joe Saul-Sehy
What You’ll Be Learning
- How to save 50% of your income
- How to create the willpower to succeed with your finances
- How to create systems for success
- How to communicate about money effectively with your spouse
- How to hold a weekly money meeting with your spouse
- How to ask for a raise more effectively
- How to reduce your monthly expenses
“You just get to that point where you’re fed up and you had enough.” Tweet That— Joe Saul-Sehy
Process for Saving 50% (more detailed in the podcast…)
- Find out how close you currently are
- Calculate how much EXTRA money is being applied to paying off debt
- Calculate what percentage of your income
- Spend less money
- Make more money
Connect with Joe Saul-Sehy
- Website: www.save50.org
- Website: www.stackingbenjamins.com
- Twitter: Average Joe Money
- Facebook: Stacking Benjamins