Typically, when we do our Friday Field Notes, it’s just me rambling about some of my thoughts from thoughout the week. What I’d like to do today is answer some questions that have been asked of me this week.
If you have questions you’d like me to answer, shoot me a tweet @orderofman.
- What is the most influential book you’ve read? [2:23]
- How do you avoid getting too frustrated with your kids when they’re having a meltdown on vacation? [3:38]
- What are you better at than all of your friends? [5:17]
- Protect, provide, preside: is 2 out of 3 not bad or should I bring up where I’m lacking? [6:25]
- What is your favorite famous quote? [7:39]
- Is it better to focus on working to your stengths or shoring up your weaknesses? [9:31]
- Did you watch Game of Thrones and what did you think? [10:45]
- Whais the #1 key to being an entrepreneur? [11:37]
I hope you enjoyed today’s podcast and this ASK ME ANYTHING segment. Again, if you have any questions you’d like me to answer in the future, you can send me a tweet at @orderfoman.