We live in some interesting times, to say the least. Coronavirus, the reaction to Coronavirus, political unrest, freezing temperatures across the country, riots, and so much more. And, unfortunately, rather than meeting these challenges on our feet as men, many have allowed fear to dictate their course of action.
Today, I am joined by former Navy SEAL, Eddie Penney to talk about living life unafraid. We talk about dealing with death, addressing and overcoming the victimhood mentality, equality vs. equity, where morals and values are derived from, and how to live fully in spite of the fear that surrounds us.
“I don’t judge you by your skin color. It’s if you’re an asshole or not.” Tweet That— Eddie Penney
My guest today is Eddie Penney. He spent 20 years in the military as a Marine initially then a Navy SEAL assigned to Navy Special Warfare Development Group (DEVGRU), better known as SEAL Team Six.
He’s an absolutely incredible human being and has proven himself to be a tremendous asset in the military, to his children, and in later founding the Contingent Group which is an organization designed to provide safety and security needs for people and organizations domestically and internationally.
“My haters motivate me. So, thank you, haters.” Tweet That— Eddie Penney
- The things that people are afraid to talk about
- The silent majority
- The trend of a degenerate society
- Believing in the sanctity of human life
- Getting on your knees and kissing ass
- Treating everyone equally
- The best person for the job
- Difficult conversations with friends
- Believing you’re entitled to things
- Feeling excluded and left out
- Teaching your children about motivation and drive
- The discomfort in being selfless
- There’s no consequence to laziness
- Standing on your own two feet
- Socially adjusted kids
- The “unafraid” movement
- Addressing the elephant in the room
- Leading with a mature response
- Feeling blessed with your circumstances
- Proving something to yourself
- Turning things around
- Fighting for what is right
- The threat of losing freedom
- Being manipulated and controlled
“Too many people listen to respond not listen to understand.” Tweet That— Eddie Penney
I ask every new member of our exclusive brotherhood, the Iron Council, why they decided to band with us, and, overwhelmingly, it boils down to accountability.
Accountability just isn’t something many men seem to be getting in any other capacity of life. But inside of the Iron Council, we have developed the systems and strategies for maximum accountability to other high-achieving men and, more importantly, accountability to yourself.
And, we’ve found that when a man learns how to harness the power of accountability, he is able to be much more productive, effective, and fulfilled in every other area of his life. Accountability fills the void that many men experience in their lives.
So, if you’re looking to harness the power of accountability in your life, we invite you to join us in the Iron Council at www.orderofman.com/ironcouncil.
Want maximum health, wealth, relationships, and abundance in your life? Sign up for our free course, 30 Days to Battle Ready.
Join our exclusive brotherhood, the Iron Council.
Subscribe to our YouTube channel at www.youtube.com/orderofman
Please leave us a rating and review
Support Order of Man by picking up some new merchandise in our store
Connect with Eddie Penney