When we think of strength, we think of being physically strong and, while there’s certainly an element of physical strength, masculinity requires you to be strong physically, mentally, and emotionally.
My guest today, former world-record holder for the back squat, Chris Duffin teaches us how building our physical strength will help us become strong in all areas of our lives.
“Dreams get you nowhere. You’ve got to combine that with action.” Tweet That— Chris Duffin
Meet Chris Duffin
Chris Duffin is an Ex Corporate Executive turned Inventor and Movement professional.
He has positioned himself uniquely in the fitness world bridging the gap between (and working with both) the top clinical rehab and sports professionals in the world and the in the trenches athletes and S&C coaches.
He promotes and uses evidence-based approaches in developing his coaching and cueing methodologies and training equipment.
Chris keeps it simple with reinforcing clean natural movement patterns and then focusing on building muscle. He is the only person in the world today squatting and deadlifting over 900lbs at his bodyweight and is one of the best Powerlifters of our age, and one of the most respected powerlifting coaching strength coaches.
He is the only powerlifting strength coach that is regularly asked to present at PHD level courses on human movement.
“Strength training should make you better at life.” Tweet That— Chris Duffin
What You’ll Be Learning
- How strength training will help you excel in all areas of life
- The difference between the scientific and Hollywood approach to building muscle
- 3 metrics for building lasting success
- The “Practice of Living in Fear” and how it will help you excel
- The non-traditional approach to balance in your life
- The importance of strength training in your workout regiment
- How to breathe correctly when lifting weights
“You’ve got to live in un-comfort. You’ve got to seek the un-comfortness.” Tweet That— Chris Duffin
Connect with Chris Duffin
- Website: www.kabukiwarrior.com
- Website: www.kabuki.ms
- Facebook: ChrisDuffinStrong
- Twitter: KabukiStrength
- Instagram: Mad_Scientist_Duffin
- YouTube: Chris Duffin
“Moderation never got anyone anywhere in life.” Tweet That— Chris Duffin