As the statistic goes, up to 60-70% of employees are dissatisfied with their current employment. Is that you?
Most men that I’ve met with have an idea. That’s never been the challenge. The challenge is turning that idea into your life’s work.
My guest today is Ever Gonzalez, founder of Outlier, and online publication, physical co-working space, and conference series. He’ll share with us how we, as men, can make the leap into a dissatisfied work experience to the life we love.
“The hardest part was finding out if this would be a cool side project or if I could make a business out of it.” Tweet That— Ever Gonzalez
Meet Ever Gonazalez
Ever Gonzalez is a serial entrepreneur and is currently the Founder and CEO of Outlier, an online publication, physical co-working space, and conference series geared toward the dynamic community of start-ups and entrepreneurs.
A true outlier, Ever has always enjoyed taking “the road less traveled” in every aspect of his life. When he’s not busy with Outlier, Ever spends time with his wife and children traveling, playing, and looking forward to raising the next generation of entrepreneurs.
“I knew if I wanted to make this successful, I would need help.” Tweet That— Ever Gonzalez
What You’ll Learn
- The biggest challenges to leaving your current job
- How to get the training and experience to make a job leap
- How to find other people to help you with your mission
- How to start a side-business even if you don’t have all the resources you need
- The THREE biggest mistakes new entrepreneurs make
- Ever’s explanation of what a true man really is.
“I would much rather be surrounded by people that say that’s a stupid idea than a bunch of ‘yes’-men.” Tweet That— Ever Gonzalez
- If you have an idea, get rolling with the very first step
- Join Order of Man Facebook Group
- Subscribe to our weekly emails to stay up to date with new articles, videos, and podcasts
Connect with Ever
- Website: www.outliermagazine.co
- Personal Twitter: @_evergonazalez
- Company Twitter: @outliermag
Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | RSS