Meeting and approaching women can be one of the most difficult things that a man can do. We get nervous, we don’t know what to say or, worse, we say something stupid, and we just have a hard time being ourselves.
My guest today, Tripp Kramer, with TrippAdvice.com teaches why talking to women is so hard, how we can overcome this fear, how to keep ourselves out of the “friend zone” and so much more.
“There’s a lot of guys who have never learned how to be comfortable around a woman.” Tweet That— Tripp Kramer
Meet Tripp Kramer
Men, I’m excited to introduce you to my guest today, Mr. Tripp Kramer.
Tripp is the founder and CEO of the Tripp Advice podcast and blog, a resource for men to help them take their sex and dating lives to the next level.
Just like you and me, Tripp was your typical shy-guy but decided to tackle his challenges with women head-on.
After years of practice and rejection, Tripp has devoted his life to helping other men create thriving dating lives through his eBooks, online courses, coaching and podcasting, all which can be found at www.trippadvice.com.
“It’s all about taking the first step because that’s the hardest step.” Tweet That— Tripp Kramer
What You’ll Be Learning
- The primary reasons talking to women can be so difficult
- How to decipher the best information to implement
- How to start implementing conversation ideas and strategies with women
- How to keep yourself out of the “friendzone”
- The man’s responsibility in initiating the conversation
- The biggest mistakes men make when approaching women
- How to understand where the relationship is going
“If the girl doesn’t see the guy making a move, SHE’S going to feel friend-zoned.” Tweet That— Tripp Kramer