We all know that if we expect to achieve our goals, we’ll need some help along the way. Influence is the ability to enlist those around you to help make those goals a reality.
My guest today is Brad Harker, an author, professional speaker, and leadership coach. He’ll share with us the four attributes of influence and how we can improve our ability to influence other people in our lives.
“Influence is the bridge that allows us all to achieve what we want to achieve and reach our potential.” Tweet That— Brad Harker
Meet Brad Harker
Inspired by a creative mind and a passion for problem solving, Brad has bolstered his success as a proven “closer” mentor and captivating speaker.
Brad pursued ambitious objectives leading to an impressive resume that includes the creation of several companies and more than a quarter-billion dollars in career sales.
Prior to graduating from the Marriott School of Business Management, Brad helped build a direct marketing firm. Brad helped lead the company to multi-million dollar revenues resulting in the successful acquisition of the company in its third year of operations. Following the acquisition, Brad remained in the industry, brokering further acquisitions as well as consulting for organizations on the development of sales channels.
In 2003, Brad followed his passion towards real estate development and eventually migrated towards the management and disposition of distressed real estate collateral. Brad has facilitated over a thousand real estate transactions through his involvement in more than 1.2-billion-dollars of distressed real estate.
“The two most important days in your life are the day you were born and the day you find out why.” Tweet That— Mark Twain
What You’ll Learn
- How to find your passion
- How to find alignment in your life
- How to find out what motivates and drives you
- What are the “laws” of influence
- Why all of us are in “sales” even if we’re not selling a physical product
- The four attributes of influence
Four Attributes of Influence
- Purpose: Embodies who we are and why we’re here
- Social Aptitude: Enlisting the cooperation and help of other people
- Initiative: All of the action taken to accomplish your goals
- Persistence: Continuing the path when things get difficult
“You’ve got to look at the failures in your life as feedback and what you can learn from them.” Tweet That— Brad Harker
- DiSC Personality Profiles
- Myers-Briggs Personality Profile
- 16 Personalities
- Influence: The Psychology of Persuasion by Robert B. Cialdini
- The Laws of Influence by Brad Harker
“It’s our responsibility as fathers to teach our how to work.” Tweet That— Brad Harker
In order to enter the drawing for one of these copies, you’ll need to leave us a rating and review for the Order of Man Podcast in iTunes. Leave a review here. We
Once you do that, take a screen shot and email it to me at [email protected]n.com or share it on our Facebook Page. That’s it! You’re entered for the drawing on 05/25/2015.
- Take a personality test from one of the links mentioned above
- Join Order of Man Facebook page.
- Enter the drawing for The Laws of Influence
Connect with Brad
- Website: www.foundersinc.com
- Book: www.thelawsofinfluence.com
- Personal Cell Phone Number: 435.817.8241
- Twitter: @BradleyHarker