All of us want to improve in life. That’s no secret. The challenge is understanding what needs to be done, planning a course of action, and then executing that plan. My guest today, Aaron Walker talks with us about how to create and implement a plan so you can live a life of success, happiness, and fulfillment.
“We have to determine for ourselves what success means.” Tweet That— Aaron Walker
Meet Aaron Walker
Aaron Walker is a business man and life coach and has inspired many through his leadership, mentorship, and consistent pursuit of excellence. He enjoys helping others and believes experience is a great teacher.
For 19 years and counting, Aaron has taken classes from and has been coached personally by his friend, financial guru, Dave Ramsey. He incorporates education and learning opportunities into his daily routine, remaining informed of the latest tools and trends available.
A successful business man, Aaron helped take his construction company from doing one to two projects per year to a multi-million dollar company, voted number one builder for three consecutive years.
“I found out early on that meaningful relationships were paramount to me being successful.” Tweet That— Aaron Walker
What You’ll Be Learning
- The most important component to building success
- How to create more happiness and contentment in your life
- How to get out of the “comparison trap”
- How to create balance in your life between business and personal responsibilities
- How to create boundaries so you live a fulfilled life
- How to transition into a passion business
- The power of planning out your life well in advance
- How to surround yourself with the best men on the planet
“Happiness is a choice, not a trait. We elect to be happy and content.” Tweet That— Aaron Walker
- Essentialism by Greg McKeown
- 48 Days to the Work You Love by Dan Miller
- Steps to a Productive Day by Aaron Walker
Connect with Aaron Walker
- Website: www.viewfromthetop.com
- Facebook: Aaron Walker
- Twitter: Aaron Walker
“Money is a tool to help me live the life I’ve chosen to live.” Tweet That— Aaron Walker
Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | RSS