OoM 064: Tactical Training for Real-World Scenarios with Tony Sentmanat
As you know by now, every man has three major responsibilities: to provide, to preside, and to protect. Today we shed some light on how you can be a better protector.
In the wake of escalating violence across the country, my guest today, Tony Sentmanat shares with us how to improve your situational awareness, the first place to start when working on your self-defense, and how to get in more tactical training for threats and emergencies.
Tony Sentmanat is a Marine Corps Veteran and Law Enforcement SWAT Operator with over 18 years of Real World experience.
He’s also a life-long practitioner in Mixed Martial Arts with extensive experience as a Law Enforcement Combative’s Trainer and has been a Firearms Instructor for over 16 years.
Tony also has 15 years of experience as a functional strength and conditioning trainer specializing in functional fitness for combat athletes. Upon finishing his military service he started his law enforcement career as a State Correctional Officer, and then quickly transferred to become a Law Enforcement Officer, where he still works today. Tony has spent most of his career in SWAT where he has been involved in over 550 real world missions through out his career.
- How to prepare yourself physically, mentally,emotionally for the worst case scenario
- The first place to start for self-defense
- The importance of teaching your children about firearms
- The 3 elements of proper preparation
- The importance of coaching in your training
- The line between practicality and paranoia
- The importance of situational awareness
THE WILL TO SURVIVE – TONY SENTMANAT